What is a Vampire Facelift?
A Vampire Facelift is the non-surgical injection of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) into the face. This procedure comes down to a science. The Vampire Facelift is similar to a stem cell autologous transfer which means from you to you. The initial steps of a Vampire Facelift involve:
- Our certified professionals will draw blood from the patient's arm.
- Our staff will then place the blood into a centrifuge and have the blood spin at a rapid speed to separate the platelets from the other components of the blood..
- This activation of platelets is the final stage in producing your very own platelet-rich plasma..
Platelet-rich plasma contains at least 8 growth factors that will continually work to improve your skin's appearance overtime. Additionally, by activating these growth factors you will slowly begin to notice a younger and more radiant skin complexion.
What are the benefits of the Vampire Facelift?
- The skin color becomes a younger color — due to new blood vessel formations
- New collagen formations — lifts the face back to a more youthful shape
- Growth factors will build a new dermis — outer most layers of your skin will appear smoother
JThe Vampire Facelift offers many benefits. One of the major benefits is radiant, youthful skin. This treatment utilizes your own body's natural regenerative properties to produce fresh skin cells that result in a more vibrant-looking appearance. Additional benefits provided by this treatment include enhanced collagen production, fewer fine lines, improved skin texture and increased facial volume.
- Stimulates Collagen Production
- Rejuvenates Facial Complexion
- Improvement in Facial Blood Flow
- Lessens Skin Folds
- Removes Facial Wrinkles
- Removes Sagging Skin
- Removes Scar Marks and Spots
- Skin becomes Tighter
Vampire Facelifts use only your own blood and absolutely zero foreign substances.
How long is the treatment length?
The treatment length is approximately 30 to 45 minutes in its entirety. With that said, the majority of that time spent is waiting for the centrifuge to finish separating the plasma from your blood.
What can I expect after the procedure?
After the Vampire Facelift procedure, you can expect the swelling and bruising gone within 2 to 3 days. Approximately, 75% of the initial swelling from the procedure will be resolved within the first 3 hours of the procedure.
How long will the results last?
The results of the Vampire Facelift is not instantaneous. You will notice results within a few weeks, however, your optimal results will become visible in the second or third month. The Vampire Facelift will last approximately 18 to 24 months depending on how well you take care of your skin after the procedure. Sometimes the Vampire Facelift is used in conjunction with dermal fillers to provide an instant result.
Am I a Good Candidate?
You're considered a good candidate for a Vampire Facelift if you have no severe skin conditions and are in good health. If you meet these requirements then you're on your way to radiant and younger looking skin.