Thread Veins and Spider Veins
Are you tired of those unsightly red and blue vessels in your legs or hands? If so, we can help.
- Up to 25% of women and 18% of men will suffer from varicose veins
- If both parents have varicose veins, your chances to develop the disease are close to 90%
- If one parent is affected, daughters have a 60% chance while sons have a 25%chance of developing the disease
- 60% of leg ulcers are due to varicose veins
- Left untreated, nearly 50% of patients will eventually experience chronic venous insufficiency
Sclerotherapy is a simple procedure performed by our skilled medical practitioners, which involvesinjecting a solution into the vein using a micro-needle, thereby causing the vein to collapse and fade from view. It is a virtually painless treatment which has been shown to be the most successful treatment available today for these tiny blood vessels.
Most patients are pleased with the difference that sclerotherapy makes, usually seeing an overall improvement of 80-90% following treatment. It is important to realize h
owever that this treatment does not prevent new veins from emerging in the future and as time passes by, it may be necessary for touch-up treatments when new leg veins surface.Please call and schedule an appointment for a free consultation at 714-832-2222 . There is no reason to live with something that bothers you when it can be safely and easily treated for a reasonable price.